Credit Card Safe Security Metrics
Maddocks is compliant with Security Metrics Payment Card Indusrty Data Security Standards (PCI DSS). It ensures all merchants adhere to the following criteria -
- • Build and Maintain a Secure Network
- • Protect Cardholder Data
- • Maintain a Vulnerability Management Program
- • Implement Strong Access Control Measures
- • Regularly Monitor and Test Networks
- • Maintain an Information Security Policy
To find out more about PCI DSS click here.
The Maddocks UK Tradesite payment area is secured using industry standard Secure Sockets Layer technology (SSL). You'll know when you enter this area because the small padlock appears on the left hand side of the address bar of your web browser (see above image for web browser examples). The other indication is in the address bar. You'll notice that http:// is replaced by https:// (the 's' standing for 'Secure'). Your internet browser provides visual indications that you are inside a secure site and that all data transferred is securely encrypted.